We are here to offer hope
Our Fees & Schedule
Our fees are based on a sliding fee scale according to annual income. We are competitively and yet reasonably priced. Operating as a “fee for service” provider means we do not accept insurance or third party payment (including Medicare and Medicaid). We require payment prior to or at time of service. We believe that there are some very good reasons for this decision.
- It allows us to keep our costs down. Without the paperwork, overhead, and red tape involved with processing insurance claims, we can keep our staff and expenses to a minimum and pass along the savings to you in the form of lower fees.
- It allows us to mitigate limitations applied by various insurance companies, such as requiring you to be labeled with a mental health diagnosis, reducing confidentiality (as they have access to your documentation) and restricting the duration and number of sessions available.
- It keeps YOU in control. We feel that you should be the decision-maker when it comes to your mental health care, not the insurance company.
- It removes the temptation of playing the “insurance games” that are sometimes felt to be necessary in order to achieve reimbursement. This allows us to maintain complete integrity and honesty in all areas, especially financial.
We respect the fact that you may have an arrangement with a specific health care organization, insurance company, HMO, or third party payer. We will provide you with a complete monthly invoice that you can use to file with that group in order to seek reimbursement. Whether or not you can receive reimbursement from your insurance will depend upon the arrangements you have with them.
Cornerstone Counseling Inc., provides a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our clients. Our hours are:
Monday -Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 – 2:00
Saturday (by appointment only)
* All times Mountain Standard Time Zone